Yesterday’s architecture is granted a second life with quality building materials, mechanical systems and luxurious amenities.
Unique to the Schoolhouse are the beautiful, glass-enclosed third floor penthouses. These residences feature unbeleivable views and offer a seamless blend of the building's history with todays luxurious amenities.
Unique Penthouse Features
- Prevalent "barefoot theme" with inviting outdoor living areas featuring radiant in-slab heating to melt away the 29 feet of powder Fernie averages annually
- Extraordinary panoramic views of the surrounding valley and mountain ranges
- Penthouses share 2 elevators providing effortless access to Spa 901, fitness room, car park, and secure storage area
- 1-4 bedroom, 1-4 bathroom
- 750 to 2,600 square feet of living space*
- Heritage brick prevalent throughout the first and second floors
- 13 'ceiling heights on levels 1 and 2
- Enchanting heritage-style windows fill these rooms with an enormous amount of natural light
- Kitchens feature solid maple cabinets with blumotion hardware, natural granite counters, ceramic backsplashes, pot fillers mounted above gas ranges, and GE profile appliances
- Bathrooms feature deep cast iron tubs, custom tile showers with thick frameless glass doors, Grohe adjustable shower systems and 2nd rain shower head, natural granite vanities, semi-recessed basins, and radiant in floor heat
- Privacy and soundproofing far exceeding industry standards